Cool Culture is proud to partner with 90 of NYC’s best-loved museums, gardens, zoos and historic houses to provide the Cool Culture Family Pass to eligible Cool Culture families. The Family Pass helps parents, grandparents and caregivers to give their children cultural experiences that cultivate a love of learning!
The Cool Culture Family Pass
Guidelines for Family Pass Holders
- Be Prepared to Show Photo Identification
- Cultural Partners reserve the right to check ID--this is how they make sure the Family Pass belongs to the person presenting it.
- The Lucky Number is Five
- The Cool Culture Family Pass Provides free general admission for up to five (5) individuals, INCLUDING the Pass holder.
- Family is the Word
- The Cool Culture Family Pass may not be used for group or class visits.
- The Family Pass covers general admission—please be prepared to pay additional costs and fees if you plan to attend any special exhibits, films etc. that may carry cost outside of the general admission price.
Not Eligible for the Family Pass?
Plan ahead! You can still visit some of NYC’s greatest museums and more for little-to-no cost! Learn more here.
Only Cool Culture families are eligible to participate in our Cool Culture Family Pass program. Families are eligible if they have a child currently enrolled in a participating early education program.
Want to know more about the Cool Culture Family Pass? Visit our FAQs!